Video to Graphics

From: Perlom (perlom_at_hotmail_NO_SPAM.com)
Date: 02/20/04

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:01:43 -0500

Hi,

I want to use DirectX to capture Video from a capture device and then save
that into frame images (bitmaps, Targa or Tiff files) on the fly. each
second of video should be converted to 24 or 30 images. Does anybody have
some sample code in VB (6 or .Net)? I'm fairly new to DirectX programming.

thanx

Relevant Pages

  • Video to Graphics
    ... I want to use DirectX to capture Video from a capture device and then save ... that into frame images (bitmaps, Targa or Tiff files) on the fly. ... I'm fairly new to DirectX programming. ...
  • Video to Graphics
    ... I want to use DirectX to capture Video from a capture device and then save ... that into frame images (bitmaps, Targa or Tiff files) on the fly. ... I'm fairly new to DirectX programming. ...
  • Re: Video to Graphics
    ... > I want to use DirectX to capture Video from a capture device and then ... > save that into frame images on the fly. ... > DirectX programming. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.directx)
  • Re: MM2
    ... Reboot the machine and install DirectX ... Reboot the machine again and install Windows Media Player ... Reboot the machine and install Movie Maker. ... > Whenever I attempt to capture video from my camera in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)