Re: Problems with SkinnedMesh

From: Hordak (a.kuehn_at_e-llusions.de)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:00:25 +0100

Could you write on which of your mentioned cards your samples work and on
which cards the loading doesn´t work?

You could try to initialize your device with SoftwareVertexProcessing
instead of HardwareVertexProcessing on the cards where
you get problems. I also got a problem loading the mesh hierarchy on a my
Notebook Card Geforce 440 Go.

"Steve Lanuit" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> The cards can do every skinning methods ;)
> And in any case, if i want to choose the skinning method, I must have at
least the SkinInformation ( LPD3DXSKININFO in non-managed mode ) but i don't
have :(
> ( it's a null reference ). And the X file run well with animations on
the mesh viewer so SkinInformation must be present !

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SGI using ATI Chips?
    ... > updates are made. ... I had Voodoo graphics cards and in the end I ... > piece spoke of loading and displaying a 67GB high-def image in less than ... > the Onyx IR sitting unused where I work. ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.misc)
  • Re: unloading photos onto pc laptop UPDATE
    ... Olympus C4000Z camera, which takes SmartMedia, which is no longer being ... much as I paid for new cards a few years ago. ... am used to loading my photos directly from the camera to it. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Who wanted scans from El Dorado City Of Gold ?
    (rec.games.pinball)