Re: Problems with SkinnedMesh

From: Hordak (a.kuehn_at_e-llusions.de)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:00:25 +0100

Could you write on which of your mentioned cards your samples work and on
which cards the loading doesn´t work?

You could try to initialize your device with SoftwareVertexProcessing
instead of HardwareVertexProcessing on the cards where
you get problems. I also got a problem loading the mesh hierarchy on a my
Notebook Card Geforce 440 Go.

"Steve Lanuit" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> The cards can do every skinning methods ;)
> And in any case, if i want to choose the skinning method, I must have at
least the SkinInformation ( LPD3DXSKININFO in non-managed mode ) but i don't
have :(
> ( it's a null reference ). And the X file run well with animations on
the mesh viewer so SkinInformation must be present !