Re: D3DXCreateMeshFVF and the NEW statement.

From: Rich [Microsoft Direct3D MVP] (legalize+jeeves_at_mail.xmission.com)
Date: 08/03/04

Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:52:12 -0700

Eyal Teler <et@nospam-et3d.com> spake the secret code
<eVGbeZYeEHA.3916@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl> thusly:

>BTW, Rich's way is better, but I won't suggest it to someone just
>starting to learn C++.

I can see your point, but I think it is easier to start with the
standard containers since you will spend less of your time chasing
down difficult memory bugs (which are too easy for a novice to code)
instead of focusing on the task you want to accomplish.

Using containers and smart pointers is easier than implementing them.

	    Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
               <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>