A file with garbage is created when I run the sample AecSDKDemo

I am using the following command line parameters:

aecsdkdemo -out MicOut.pcm -mod 0 -spkdev 0 -micdev 0

But the file that is produced, MicOut.pcm, seems to contain random
noise. I have verified that my mike is working correctly. The mike
does use the format WAVE_FORMAT_IEEE_FLOAT, which may be the problem.
I am using Visual Studio 2008 and Windows 7 Ultimate.

Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

  • Re: Ft. Hood Shooting
    ... Mike Hendrix wrote: ... Iraq, more like 16,000 from the 1st Cav and its support units. ... No matter how you want to bitch, the command structure, president down, ... The shooter had been written up for engaging in Islamic proselytization when counseling the troops. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Access Denied (was Moving a file corrupts it)
    ... > When I wish to move a file from one folder to another, I usually use the> right click>cut>paste mouse command. ... > go to retrieve the file in its new location, I receive messages similar to> those listed by Mike. ... > My assumption is that there is a problem with Windows, rather than a> specific program. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Access Denied (was Moving a file corrupts it)
    ... Try again and copy/past the comments you are referring to. ... >I am having a problem similar to the one Mike posted a few weeks ago. ... I get the same result when I use the edit>cut>paste command. ... > specific program (I have Windows XPSP2). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SPSAVE on spoolfiles
    ... While Mike makes an excellent suggestion of intercepting the 'file' ... Programmatically issuing the 'file' command using the COMMAND ... Programmatically streaming a job and thus bypassing STREAMX. ... * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * ...
    (comp.sys.hp.mpe)
  • Access Denied (was Moving a file corrupts it)
    ... I am having a problem similar to the one Mike posted a few weeks ago. ... I get the same result when I use the edit>cut>paste command. ... I use the command right click>copy>paste, I can retrieve the file in its new ... specific program (I have Windows XPSP2). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)