Re: DirectSound not signalling end of *.wav file

On 21 Sep 2006 09:15:28 -0700, Yooper63 wrote:

Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, only three events are created and two
are used. There are seventeen notification positions defined, i.e.
"m_dsPosNotify" is defined to have seventeen elements
(NUM_PLAYNOTIFICATIONS + 1). The first sixteen use the first event
defined. The seventeenth is the DSBPN_OFFSETSTOP (0xFFFFFFFF)
notification, and it uses the second event.

I'll look into the alignment. This may be the source of my problems.
If you have any other thoughts, please feel free to post them. Thanks
again.

I've never actually attempted to use DSBPN_OFFSETSTOP so I can't comment on
that. I always use streaming (looping) buffers.

--
http://www.chrisnet.net/code.htm
http://www.avdevforum.com/AV