Re: use graphedit to test virtual audio driver get from DDK?

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:24:54 +0700, Paul wrote:

What should i do to pass data (of sound) from virtual audio device to real
audio device???

we can find Souce code for virtual audio device in DDK, .../audio/MSVAD
folder.
But i donot know what files need to be change source code so that i can pass
data (sound) from virtual device to real device.
Anyone can help me? And can show me what need to change in that files?

I'm sorry no. This process is called learning, not copying.

If you wish to proceed you need to learn how WDM device drivers work. Once
you understand that your solution options will become more obvious.

--
http://www.chrisnet.net/code.htm
http://www.avdevforum.com/AV