Re: How to copy source/data of LDIRECTSOUNDBUFFER to LDIRECTSOUNDBUFFER8 variable.

Thanks Chris again.

When i SetFX for LDIRECTSOUNDBUFFER8 objects, Echo is example, it has echo
effect.
But i would like to i also can disable this effect when i want , i mean i
will have a button to determine play with effect or play without effect.

Can help me how to do that?

"Chris P. [MVP]" <msdn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message