Re: DMO

Chris P. [MVP] wrote:
Currently no, they do not. They are limited to mono/stereo operation.

And if so, how do I call SetInputType to pass the WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE in
the AM_MEDIA_TYPE?

It would be like any other format, but in this case it would do you no
good
as it's not currently supported.

Ok, thank you very much.

Jonathan

  • Re: how do i hide a line in word 2003 from printer, but see on screen