Re: How to Show propertyPages on C#?

On 22 Apr 2006 16:16:11 -0700, DiegoMol wrote:

is there another way to show a property page on c# than
OleCreatePropertyFrame()?

Your best resource for questions specific to C# and dshow is the
DirectShow.NET forum on SourceForge (see my Links page).

--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm

  • Re: how to caputure video from a webcam using directx and C#
    ... The best resource for C# and dshow is the DirectShow.NET project on ... SourceForge. ... Please read this before replying: ...
  • Re: Olson finds Johanson rants... (Re: AAT research (Re: Eritrean stone tools push back dates of ear
    ... please remove their tedious shit-slinging ... from this forum. ... replying to a message in the thread. ... The kinds of rank bovine excrement ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)
  • Re: Etch
    ... changing it though, I normally follow topics by hitting 'Tab' in Mutt, ... The fact is that posting to a mailing list without quoting what you are replying to and changing the name of the subject line is pretty dumb. ... That's like starting a new thread in a forum every time you respond to a post. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • OE problem
    ... I don't see a forum for OE so I hope IE guys can help me. ... again and I have to scroll down to the post I was replying to. ... I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. ... It has removed 1 spam emails to date. ...
  • Re: solid color wallpaper works but not pictures..
    ... As the person who posted what you are replying to in MAY OF LAST YEAR? ... others have done in many of the posts you see on that forum. ... That forum leeches the vast majority of its posts from Microsoft ... give serious thought to using a news reader. ...