Re: Hot to make VU meter & Config a RegFilter on DirectShow

On 14 Apr 2006 11:20:01 -0700, DiegoMol wrote:

I'm making an app that plays mp3 and other files, i understand how the
filtergraph works, but i don't know how to read peak values (wich is
the best way to make a vu metter? is possible from VB.net?)

also, if i wish to insert a DirectX filter into the filtergraph from
RegFilterCollection (let say a compressor or Eq), how i can change the
values of an EQ as example?
i know that i need to show the filter in a window...is that possible
from visual basic? because i don't know how to get an instance of that
filter to draw the interface on a form.-

Not with what MS provides but see my other post for the best resource for
using dshow on .NET.

--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm

  • Re: calculate the Q factor of LC bandpass
    ... make e.g. a Butterworth that way. ... And if you really want one peak, you can use 50 ohm source and load, ... look up the response of a Bessel filter. ... so the bandpass is twice as wide as the lowpass prototype. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Detecting the peak value
    ... does it mean that filter will pass all the ... 2 volts peak to peak. ... I want to sample the peak value of the sine wave by using ADC ... the square wave results of what every one has suggested to you thus far ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: signal detection in doppler
    ... coefficients - it doesn't do the online resampling. ... need that many doppler replicas to find a peak. ... But now as I have changed my receiver architecture, ... requirements and the filter. ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • Re: Detecting the peak value
    ... does it mean that filter will pass all the ... 2 volts peak to peak. ... I want to sample the peak value of the sine wave by using ADC ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: calculate the Q factor of LC bandpass
    ... make e.g. a Butterworth that way. ... And if you really want one peak, you can use 50 ohm source and load, ... Phil Hobbs ... look up the response of a Bessel filter. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)