Re: the interval between each packet notified to filled to the dsound buffer is not stable!!

On 11 Apr 2006 18:55:00 -0700, zhyuwang wrote:

Have you calculate the precise interval? And I had. Then I find the
sometimes it will appear latency about scores of millisecond.Worse, It
would cumulates to big fat latency as the audio packages increase.
Could you share your code? You know ,I am a still a college student
.This problem have been exhausting me for a long time. I appreciate
for your help very much. Thank you.

Check the StreamData samples on my site. I will be updating the sample at
some point in a few weeks.

--
http://www.chrisnet.net/code.htm
http://www.avdevforum.com/AV