Re: how do I access PCM data using DirectShow?

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 00:24:55 +0100, nicolasr wrote:

Where do I find the AudioBox sample? I have neither found it in my Platform
SDK XP SP2
nor in my old DirectX 8.0 backup.
Now I have downloaded the current Platform SDK Windows Server 2003, which
does come
with DirectShow samples but again no AudioBox sample?

It is in the DX Summer 2004 SDK. I think that's still available on MS
Downloads (see my Links page for a link to the DX downloads).

--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm