Re: how do I access PCM data using DirectShow?

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 00:24:55 +0100, nicolasr wrote:

Where do I find the AudioBox sample? I have neither found it in my Platform
SDK XP SP2
nor in my old DirectX 8.0 backup.
Now I have downloaded the current Platform SDK Windows Server 2003, which
does come
with DirectShow samples but again no AudioBox sample?

It is in the DX Summer 2004 SDK. I think that's still available on MS
Downloads (see my Links page for a link to the DX downloads).

--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm

  • Re: Whats Needed to Develop for Win CE 2.11?
    ... I simply used Google to search for "Palm sized pc sdk download". ... > I just found the downloads on the page specified by: ... >>> I have the mobile development resource kit (embedded ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Ruby, MySQL on WinXP?
    ... I think either the Platform SDK does, and you need that to compile most anything on Windows anyway, or the .NET SDK does. ... Unfortunately both hefty downloads, and require some tweaking to get to work right. ... If doing Rails development, just abuse that you are provided a database layer - use SQLite3 for development, works as a charm without running the server, and use MySQL as the production server. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Where could I get the "TrimmerVB" sample?
    ... I need to use DirectShow DES ... > to trim video files, I searched the total SDK,but didn't find any sample ... but I didn't found it in all the SDK samples. ... You could have found this by looking at the Downloads section of my site ...
  • Re: Dshow linking problems
    ... my Feb2001 Platform SDK says to use VMR and abandon IVideoWindow. ... What I wrote is the VC6 is not supported from the Summer 2004 SDK update ... Here is a list of dshow downloads from MSFT: ... See my FAQ for more on smart COM pointers. ...
  • Re: .net compatibility resolved in 2.0 ?
    ... I should have added that the 4 downloads were for convenence's sake. ... One SDK version; One Visual Studio version. ...