Re: How to declare a raw media type?

On 12 Feb 2006 07:47:34 -0800, peggy83 wrote:

so if my encoder needs raw file i can just declare the input format as
WAVE_FORMAT_PCM in my encoder filter?

Is your encoder going to be a DirectShow filter or encoding from file? If
it will be DirectShow yes, just accept the MediaType for WAVE_FORMAT_PCM.
You can look at the DirectShow Audio Transform on my site as a guide.

--
http://www.chrisnet.net/code.htm
http://www.avdevforum.com/AV

  • Re: LOGO in Video
    ... Some video capture cards, such as those from Osprey, support adding a bitmap ... Watermark to video that you are encoding with Windows Media Encoder (check ... Directshow for Digital Video and Television" has some mostly-useful ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)
  • Re: Advice on recording audio directly to mp3 format
    ... Encoding requires an ACM codec, a DMO encoder, a DirectShow ... The stock MP3 encoder provided in Windows XP is an ACM codec ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.mmedia)
  • Re: how to use third party codecs with windows media encoder
    ... now I need to write my own encoding application. ... Do you plan on using DirectShow or the Format SDK? ... which option to choose will depend on the source file formats you have to ... You don't need to write a DirectShow filter or DMO if the codec is already ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)
  • Re: x64 WME error
    ... guide me to the right version?? ... Thnx in advance! ... [MS MVP for DirectShow / MediaFoundation] ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)