Can the ACM Wrapper Filter decode a stream of g.723.1

From: kingfz (kingfz_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/06/05

    Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:01:02 -0800

    I know that ACM Wrapper filter can decode the packet that compressed by
    Microsoft g.723.1 codec. I wonder whether the ACM Wrapper filter can decode
    the packet that comes from other g.723.1 condec.

    • Re: prob of detecting received message
      ... > The packet is sent as long as a button is held over an RF data link. ... The receiver software has the ability to decode and ... word depends upon the channel error characteristics which you have not ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Slow rsdec
      ... I'm using the rsdec function in the communications toolbox of Matlab ... To decode a single 204 byte packet using a RS ...
      (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
    • Re: Data structure for raw byte manipulation
      ... Julian Stecklina wrote in article: ... > To stay with the topic: Say I got a IP packet. ... > decode it? ... Christian Pietsch ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Anyone seen a packet capture library?
      ... packets (whether natively or through third party/WinPCap, ... Or, at least, a library capable of decoding packet information. ... bad form or don't decode the information. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)