Re: Can I save the DirectSound effect processed data to a .wav file?

From: L.J.S (bconline2002_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/18/04

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:58:38 +0800

Thank you.Chris.
    I really need to write program which can add fx effection and save
change(especially reverberation).
In fact,I saw many directX plugin for some music app(such as ultrafunk for
cooledit,BBE maxier for Cooledit).
What they basiclly? Direct Show? Can you give me some tip?
   Orignally I think in directsound it have so many effection which totally
fill my need.
   But now I know it's impossible to save these changes.this make me so
disappointment.
   Now I want to know is it possible to use these effection with directshow?
   Any comment or tips will be appreciate.