Can I save the DirectSound effect processed data to a .wav file?

From: L.J.S (BcOnline2002_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/17/04

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:11:38 +0800

Basiclly,I want to open a .wav file and add some fx effect to it(such as
reverb)-I know how to do this.but how can I write these processed data to a
new .wav file?---so I can have a effected wave file.
Pls help!
 thx a lot!.

Relevant Pages

  • Error ID C00D11CD
    ... Error when trying to play .wav file. ... Kindly adv changes to Media Player in order to make this work. ... Thx ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Error in WIndowsMedia.com
    ... I tried to play a .wav file out of earthlinknet1 and encountered an error I haven't seen before: ... Thx. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Error ID C00D11CD
    ... Above error when downloading .wav file to play message. ... Pls adv what settings to be changed in order to hear media file. ... Thx ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)