Can I save the DirectSound effect processed data to a .wav file?

From: L.J.S (
Date: 11/17/04

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:11:38 +0800

Basiclly,I want to open a .wav file and add some fx effect to it(such as
reverb)-I know how to do this.but how can I write these processed data to a
new .wav file?---so I can have a effected wave file.
Pls help!
 thx a lot!.

Relevant Pages

  • Error ID C00D11CD
    ... Error when trying to play .wav file. ... Kindly adv changes to Media Player in order to make this work. ... Thx ...
  • Error in
    ... I tried to play a .wav file out of earthlinknet1 and encountered an error I haven't seen before: ... Thx. ...
  • Error ID C00D11CD
    ... Above error when downloading .wav file to play message. ... Pls adv what settings to be changed in order to hear media file. ... Thx ...