Re: 2 Mono Record

From: Chris P. [MVP] (msdn_at_chrisnet.net)
Date: 05/25/04

Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:37:39 -0400

Ahmet Öztürk wrote:
> Hi Chris.
>
> First of All thank you very much for your replay. I have tried before
> in GraphEditor. But there is litle problem. In and Out PINs of GSM
> Codes accepts mono Stream. I am thinking your advice. I have to use
> Custom Spitter filter before GSM Codec in GraphEditor. Am I right.
> Ok. All right. How can I write like this filter. I am new in
> DirectShow filters. Is there any good resource or example?
>
> Thank You Very Much again for everything.

Yes, the GSM Codec is mono but it will accept a stereo stream. I'm not sure
if it throws away the right channel or mixes it with the left.

I would base you splitter filter on the InfTee filter sample that is in the
DXSDK. The InfTee sample will make a duplicate output to each pin, you
should be able to modify it to send a selective data stream to each output.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Network source filter
    ... for mpeg2 transport stream. ... burst [yet to check on network driver]. ... I wrote a network push filter from scratch,base classes used CSource ... The buffers are dispatched out in FillBuffer call. ...
  • Re: Displaying WMV from a stream
    ... ksproxy makes it appear like a filter to the rest of the world. ... the transport stream. ... Instead of having a file reader that reads and parses - ... as part of the directshow install and is called "FileSource ". ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: 1 bit audio encoding algorithm
    ... store audio as a specially encoded bitstream. ... bit stream is played into an RC low pass filter, ... circuit, which would include a clock, an eprom, and an rc filter. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Displaying WMV from a stream with the WM ASF Reader Filter in a filter graph
    ... stream ). ... It uses DS Pack 2.3.4 and the DS filters from oggDS0995.exe The filter ... function TBCFileStream.SetPointer: HResult; ... inherited Create('File reader', nil, AStream, hr); ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: High-speed DDC Implementation?
    ... I need to take that data stream and downconvert and decimate it into a much ... low pass filter and decimate each stream the same way, ... sampled at one-fourth of the original sample rate ...
    (comp.dsp)