-----Original Message-----
From: rajsur [mailto:rajsur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:18 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.development.device.drivers
Conversation: WDK for build 5600
Subject: WDK for build 5600

I woudl like to get ahold of build 5600 of the WDK and it seems on MSDN
only
7.1 is availalbe. On Microsoft Connect you can get build 6000.
The reason I'd like to get the WDK for build 5600 is that its the last
version
with a display driver sample in it which was removed in subsequent
versions.

thanks.

signature
database 4968 (20100323) __________