Nonpaged Pool Memory Limitation
- From: uba <kid07.uba@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 05:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
I want to allocate two 1MB non-paged pool memories in my driver (using
ExAllocatePoolWithTag). one for read and other for write.
I would like to know what is the limitation of nonpaged pool. Is this
dependent on physical memory?
Actually, I have the option of using single 1MB pool both for writes
and reads. I would like to know if the system be degraded (in terms of
performance or anything else) if I use two pool memories instead of
one pool memory?
Thanks and Regards,
- Prev by Date: Re: I'm having the same problem
- Next by Date: Getting application copy of printer DEVMODE
- Previous by thread: windows XP sp3 and usb priority
- Next by thread: Re: Nonpaged Pool Memory Limitation