Bluetooth props not in control panel, service missing

Hi,

The Bluetooth settings are missing from my control panel, and I am also
missing the Bluetooth service from the Services Control Panel.

I'm using Windows XP MCE SP2, with keyboard Microsoft Entertainment Keyboard
7000, along with its bundled Bluetooth USB stick.

Any ideas where to look?

/ Hannes.

  • Re: No Bluetooth Icon in Control Panel
    ... Plus 1 Control Panel extension: ... Download TweakUI (power Toys for Windows XP): ... Check to see if bluetooth support is now in Services. ... Blue Soleil drivers were installed although I had removed the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: MCE 2005 and Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse combo
    ... still no functional bluetooth. ... "Michael Brown" wrote: ... this is my first MCE install. ... there is a bluetooth option in the control panel. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: No "Bluetooth Devices" icon under Control Panel
    ... Panel and no Bluetooth listing in the device manager. ... dongle/hub and XP SP2, or so it says, but nothing I've tried has gotten an ... Bluetooth Icon in the Control Panel. ... from the Control Panel and the listing from the Device Manager? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Removing Bluetooth Devices Icon from Control Panel - Windows Vista Business
    ... the Control Panel in Windows Vista Business, ... Bluetooth capable so there is no need for this icon. ... in the Control Panel there is an unnamed folder ...
  • Re: OT - ask EU: printer server combined with ADSL MoDem/router?
    ... No sign of Bluetooth in Control Panel as a separate icon or anywhere else... ... both Bluetooth and usb connection and it was a simple matter using the ... radio, pressing phone on the radio displays the first contact. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)