Re: SET_LINE_CODING and usbser.sys
- From: "Doron Holan [MSFT]" <doronh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:15:45 -0800
the property page just stores teh settings as defaults, it does not actively set them. remember these are defaults which the application may apply, the driver itself has no way of knowing what the defaults are. it is up to the app to setup the port as it sees fit
Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. this alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"John Davies" <JohnDavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5F51C9CC-3770-4EAC-94DE-BBBE277BAD7C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to write a USB to serial device (and who isn't<g>?)
Right now I'm using usbser.sys. I've read all the warnings but a custom
driver is currently out of the question.
I don't understand why I'm not getting SET_LINE_CODING messages. When I go
into Device Manager and change the baud rate, I would think that would be the
time to call into usbser.sys and pass on a SET_LINE_CODING.
My ultimate goal is to have the converter get the baud rate, etc on startup
- Prev by Date: Re: CreateFile not working in vista-32
- Next by Date: Re: Obtainning USB_DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR
- Previous by thread: Re: question about 64-bit compliant DDK samples
- Next by thread: Re: SET_LINE_CODING and usbser.sys