How to start working for developing a virtual printer driver?

I am new to device driver development... I have studied some thing
about windows DDK...i want to develop a virtual printer driver.... The
first step is to convert it to EMF (Then finally to JPEG). I have been
subscribed to OSRONLINE also.. They said me to refer to GENPRINT
sample given in ..../Windows DDK../src/print/genprint sample.. I have
build it using WinXP checked build environment... It now generates a
GENPRINT.DLL... ("I haven't changed any of the source code") Now how
to run the sample? They say me write a INF and GPD file... Whether
this is needed or not? If it is needed, how to write a INF and GPD...
Which material to refer for a beginner? Do I need to change the source
code of genprint? Please help me.... Thank you for all your valuable
suggestions...

  • Re: [SLE] Online updates & compiling
    ... They refer to the local copy of the rpm YOU douwnloaded and ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Call constructor/destructor of base class
    ... So it must refer to a source code call. ... provide default values for all arguments of a constructor, ... without an argument" in the source code; the paragraph is simply ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Code reviews
    ... The financial crisis is soon over / Alex ... You can refer to this whole list of Source Code Security Analyzers here: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Dynamic Windows
    ... >> the information in the source code. ... >> to Brian (in INF and HTML format) last year, but I don't know if he ever ... > I don't find the docs in my cvs download, would it be possible to upload ... I've sent the latest revisions to Brian, and he says he'll post it on his ...
    (comp.os.os2.programmer.misc)
  • Re: [SLE] Online updates & compiling
    ... >referring to ... >> source code? ... They refer to the local copy of the rpm YOU douwnloaded ... I save them because I only have highspeed access on a monthly basis and I ...
    (SuSE)