Re: Project management.

Build a `TARGETTYPE=LIBRARY` for all of the folders with *.c/*.cpp
files, then create a directory with a different target that consumes the
PASS1
by-product of the other folders. Synchronize the whole things
with BUILD_PASS1_PRODUCES/BUILD_PASS1_CONSUMES.

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at