Need to install usbser.sys on my debug target

Hi all,
I need to install usbser.sys on my debug driver target. The usbser.sys file
is distributed with SP2 and my target which is Windows 2003 Server (dbg
build) is not allowed to be connected to the internet for 'patching' (only
connected to my host by TP and debug cable).
The usbser.sys file I can copy from my development computer (debug host) but
I don't have the *.inf file for usbser.sys. Anyone that knows how I should
design the inf file for usbser.sys or is there one available somewere.

Thanks in advance,
Lars-Åke Berg

.