Need to install usbser.sys on my debug target

Hi all,
I need to install usbser.sys on my debug driver target. The usbser.sys file
is distributed with SP2 and my target which is Windows 2003 Server (dbg
build) is not allowed to be connected to the internet for 'patching' (only
connected to my host by TP and debug cable).
The usbser.sys file I can copy from my development computer (debug host) but
I don't have the *.inf file for usbser.sys. Anyone that knows how I should
design the inf file for usbser.sys or is there one available somewere.

Thanks in advance,
Lars-Åke Berg

  • Re: windows error
    ... > for teh alst few days whenever I open either control panel I get an error ... > microsoft Visual C++ Debug library ... > I have turned off the script debugger in internet options for both internet ...
  • Visual Studio - Debug - Launch Application
    ... Application is running on the Pocket PC Emulator. ... At home, not connected to the LAN, Not connected to the Internet, I ... perform the same debug steps, and I get the following result. ... application never launches. ...
  • windows error
    ... for teh alst few days whenever I open either control panel I get an error ... microsoft Visual C++ Debug library ... Debug error ... I have turned off the script debugger in internet options for both internet ...
  • Re: Symbols not loaded - not available on symbol server?
    ... I have a similar problem: when I turn off my internet ... connection and then attempt to debug, the IDE tries to look for each symbol ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.debugger)
  • Re: em0: watchdog timeout -- resetting (6.1-STABLE)
    ... Searching the internet and the list provides more of the same problems, ... My dmesg is attached. ... Is there any info I need to provide to debug this or can I try patches? ...
    (freebsd-stable)