Re: Compiling under ddk 3790

> Well, reading your reply it seems you have run out of excuses,

Yes, I went from technical to business-related excuses :)

There is a market of localized software, including the Far East versions (yes,
a real-world market, real money). Unicode is a great help there. Thanks to
Microsoft for Unicode-base OS, in fact.

--
Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP
StorageCraft Corporation

  • Re: Another Cross Platform Delphi Tought
    ... We are currently developing a strategy for accessing that market - ... Unicode is of course essential. ... the tool (Delphi) didn't support it ... switch to ensure continuing default ANSI operation and THEN make the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Great news on the web site !
    ... And after x years they will said that they were right for the first time ... when they predicted that a CF market was a complete failure (like a story ... let's do unicode instead. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Danny Thorpe on Unicode and VCL
    ... > The unicode for VCL64 is an answer to the unicode problem but it will ... > cut considerable my market since I can only use unicode on 64 bit only ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)