Encrypt/Decrypt all packets

From: LEMBAS (lembas)
Date: 04/27/04

    Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:01:04 -0700

    I want to write a device driver that encrypts all the packets coming from the application layer. I think it should lie between the application layer and the transport layer(TCP,UDP,etc...). Am I right?

    I read MSDN and DDK help. But I cannot find anything for the beginners. What will I implement? Miniport? TDI? NDIS? or Can I do it in user mode just under the application layer?

    Just guide me about what should I read for a quick start?

    Thanks

    Ken