RE: ERROR [Informix]Cannot open file 'csql.iem'

Hi Kevin,
Thanks. Yes, I'm trying to connect to Informix using the .NET provider. I'm
using an older driver, v 3.01, but it works on some of our XP boxes, but not
others. Also, it doesn't work on our 2003 server. I think we've got a newer
dirver that we're testing. I'll try it out on our test server, but because
it's working on my XP box I'm not sure that's the answer.

Diane Droubay

.