RE: ERROR [Informix]Cannot open file 'csql.iem'

Hi Kevin,
Thanks. Yes, I'm trying to connect to Informix using the .NET provider. I'm
using an older driver, v 3.01, but it works on some of our XP boxes, but not
others. Also, it doesn't work on our 2003 server. I think we've got a newer
dirver that we're testing. I'll try it out on our test server, but because
it's working on my XP box I'm not sure that's the answer.

Diane Droubay

"Kevin Yu [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi Diane,
>
> First of all, I would like to confirm my understanding of your issue. From
> your description, I understand that you cannot connect th the Informix data
> source using .net ODBC provider. If there is any misunderstanding, please
> feel free to let me know.
>
> Could you let me know what Informix ODBC driver you're using on the
> machine? I saw some similar issues before. After they upagrade to a newer
> version of Informix ODBC driver, for instance, 3.81, the code works fine.
> You can have a try.
>
> Kevin Yu
> =======
> "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights."

  • Re: PHP & Informix on Red Hat Enterprise 5
    ... PDO_IBM will work with IDS 11.1 and beyond only. ... It will require the Informix ODBC driver ... driver instead of the Informix ODBC driver. ... Then I downloaded the CSDK and pointed both to the CSDK install directory.. ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: Driver ODBC ibm Informix 3.34
    ... The Informix ODBC driver is included in the CSDK which is free for ... The CSDK is also included in all current IDS release packages. ... Please keep in mind that my own opinions are my own opinions and ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • RE: Galaxy Hotel Systems - ODBC experience with it?
    ... Select IBM INFORMIX ODBC DRIVER. ... Galaxy Hotel Systems - ODBC experience with it? ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: Errors in stored procedure dont raise
    ... Errors in stored procedure don't raise ... i'm using the IBM Informix ODBC driver v. 2.90 to connect to a ... informix server. ...