MSADODC.OCX not correctly registered

From: Nnuwan (Nnuwan_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/09/05

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 03:15:03 -0800

Hai

when I trying to access my database , It says "Compenent MSADODC.OCX or one
of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid "

Pls advise
thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MSHFLXGD.OCX
    ... > Run-time error `339 ... > `Component "MSHFLXGD.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly ... a file is missing or invalid ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsme)
  • Error # 339
    ... Does anyone know how I can Fix this problem: ... Component 'SSA3D30.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: ... a file is missing or invalid. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Error # 339
    ... Does anyone know how I can Fix this problem: ... Component 'SSA3D30.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: ... a file is missing or invalid. ...
  • Re: MSADODC.OCX not correctly registered
    ... > of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid ... And what database is that? ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • NetSend
    ... When i load my computer an error comes up saying: ... component 'anitray.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not ... a file is missing or invalid. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)