Re: A book about Windows NT Server 4.0

Yes, the newsgroups are good. Google is also good too, so I've heard.
Have you tried that?

"Asif Razzaq Attari" <AsifRazzaqAttari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:09D39C4E-C79C-436B-A6C6-3A814497783C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am looking for a book of Windows NT Server 4.0, actually I forgot it's
exact name, it is published by Microsoft Press, but remember the name like
that "Self-Paced Training Kit of Windows NT Server 4.0". Can anyone tell
me
its exact name or ISBN.

--
I like Microsoft Newsgroups, Which provides help me.

Thanks you Microsoft

  • Re: Free Memory
    ... > I must not subscribe to the other newsgroups he multiposted to. ... That irked me as much as the multipost itself. ... According to Google, I may've been wrong. ... The 1:41 pm message contained almost the exact same code so, to me, it ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Troll alert! Was Re: Using the bicycle to tow Kayaks
    ... Do yourself a favour and figure out what a posting profile is... ... you come from the same place, use the same newsgroups, have the exact same car, same age, exact same washing machine etc. ... Besides, you make the same mistakes over and over again, overstepping your accounts' boundaries, so to speak. ...
    (rec.boats.paddle)
  • Re: test
    ... i posted that i use xnews. ... > You both used the EXACT version of newsreaders, ... > so popular news reader, in the same newsgroups, and from the same time ... And, BTW, there are only 2 clients for PPC - Qusnetsoft and Ink Spot. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: test
    ... >>> You both used the EXACT version of newsreaders, ... >>> Qusnetsoft Newsreader. ... >>> so popular news reader, in the same newsgroups, and from the same time ... SF> don't read from google and respond, you mindfucked retard. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: MT-Newswatcher subscription
    ... but I'm not figuring it out. ... to find the exact names of the newsgroups I'm interested in. ... that group onto your group list window ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)