Re: Call me nuts...

CBIC piffled away vaguely:

"kpg" <no@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns99317D69E473Aipostthereforeiam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

...but this looks like a good time.

http://www.testyfesty.com/

SFW? You decide.

I'm not clicking that. In fact, I wouldn't click that if I was using your
computer.

Well lets just say that if you have any products from your former
employer, they can be employed here. :0
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

  • Re: OT to the extreme
    ... you claim you're a slave...so what if your employer just ... > let the factory stay (But what factory? ... He claims this is his island, ... The gun is completely irrelevant. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: OT - Antigunner dishonesty
    ... You've convinced me of much of what you say about gun laws but I'm still confused about some of the issues. ... Keep in mind, if you can, that no where have you implied that my confusion is your fault. ... do I have a right to say what you can or can not carry on my private property? ... Does an employer not have a right to dictate what I may or may not have on their private property? ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: "Take your guns to work" law is wrong.
    ... employer to impose a gun-free zone. ... for gun rights, but they got it totally wrong. ... because you are not violating anyone else's right. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: "Take your guns to work" law is wrong.
    ... employer to impose a gun-free zone. ... can't carry a gun because I have to park on company property. ... for gun rights, but they got it totally wrong. ... because you are not violating anyone else's right. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: "Take your guns to work" law is wrong.
    ... The employer is protected under Workers Comp laws which enables the employer ... for gun rights, but they got it totally wrong. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)