Re: how many case studies on the 70-297 exam ?

catwalker63 <_catwalker63_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:YuednfotnI-
FbbHbnZ2dnUVZ_r-onZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx:

To that very lucid and helpful post I will add this advice -- do not
post your actual email address in newsgroups, or anywhere else on the
Internet. Unless you like spam.

I happen to love spam. Especially thinly sliced and fried to a
golden brown.

  • Re: Question regarding newsgroups in general
    ... populate the Internet with special interest groups. ... knew better than to antagonize or spam the forums. ... Then Google came around and took over all newsgroups. ... I'm on a number of Yahoo groups related to agriculture. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Big security problem
    ... Welcome to the Internet. ... > well and always use strong passwords. ... That's one facet of a secure PC, ... > SPAM EMAIL/JUNK MAIL ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: FTC Do Not Call List
    ... Spam is Unsolicited Broadcast Email. ... An effort to create a new Internet email ... >> impose email postage stamps. ... If you want me to pay in order to send you email, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: There needs to be an international policy
    ... Here is a traceroute to one of those Chinese spam sites: ... > Global to take China out of their BGP routers. ... > place of China if you decide to firewall China off of the Internet, ... or, at the least, nationalize the U.S. components of the ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Bedzie Nowy browser... Googla [NTG czyli spamerzy w ataku]
    ... internetowej jako spam? ... Jak rozumiem ty zyczysz sobie stanowczo otrzymywac informacje o ... najpopolarniejszych 'browser'ow' takich jak Internet Explorer, ... Nie kupuje panskiego twierdzenia ze taka informacja to spam. ...
    (soc.culture.polish)