Re: Baddie of the Year !!!

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@xxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1167577049.200528.168420
@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??

Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
results :

Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
Saddam (poor devil) comes third.

Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>

What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie
of
the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote,
but
I'm reluctant for that one.

I unofficially nominate SuperNews/Critical Path and Starbucks as Most
Evil Corporations of the Year.

I nominate "The axis of evil". I nominate it as the co with the coolest name too.
53

  • Re: Baddie of the Year !!!
    ... Bush beats Osama hands down! ... Bush's supporters can finally rejoice ... MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Baddie of the Year !!!
    ... Bush beats Osama hands down! ... Bush's supporters can finally rejoice ... What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie of ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: She strikes a chord for military families
    ... The Light Of Reason ... AND THE PROFANE: LEAVE CINDY SHEEHAN ALONE ... any disagreement with Bush or his foreign ... his administration-and almost all of Bush's most ardent supporters ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Inconsistent arguments of Bush Supporters.
    ... Look at how the Bush supporters are so quick to defend what they normally ... If Bush does it....it's right. ... They have sold out their mind to Bush, Cheney, and Rush Limbaugh. ... The other shot a friend instead of a quail he had no stamp for. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Do Bush supporters hate their country?
    ... Sometimes the people who still fervently support George W. Bush seem ... I want to believe that the Bush supporters are just like me in simply ... nation was founded. ... exploitive health care system that continues to bankrupt American ...
    (soc.culture.thai)