Re: Study materials for 70-290 ?

> Sure. Anything else we can send you? Keys to a new car? A date with
> Angelina Jolie? A brain?

Do I only get to pick one?

  • Re: Study materials for 70-290 ?
    ... Jtyc spewed across the ether: ... Keys to a new car? ... >> Angelina Jolie? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT: the rubbing effect
    ... the brain is indeed a wonderful device and full of surprises. ... He posted his car ... keys in the postbox and then attempted to start his car by poking a letter ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: OT: the rubbing effect
    ... the brain is indeed a wonderful device and full of surprises. ... He posted his car ... keys in the postbox and then attempted to start his car by poking a letter ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Multitasking while driving may exceed brains capacity
    ... Even a simple form of multitasking — driving while listening ... disrupts the ability to navigate a car safely, ... biological limit on the amount of systematic brain activity they can ... Cell phones stand out as particularly problematic for drivers, ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: TR - With the Grandkids - Day 1 of 7
    ... And on my last trip, when I left Birmingham, I placed my shoes and belt in one bin, my laptop in another, and my phone and iPad in a third. ... It was 11:00 when our bags ... A few things you can do to avoid all the schlepping is to go get the car while others wait on bags, ... I also like these keys better than the newer Nissan and BMW keys where you have to insert the plastic fob into a slot then press a START button. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)