Re: upgrade for mcse

From: Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) ((MCT)_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:24:26 -0500

Mine too. Guess the real certifications have this alleged guarantee. That
really sucks, I've spent years in this industry and worked my arse off just
to find out that after adding countless letters before and after my name I
may not be certified because I don't have anything more than a barcode and a
part number on my certifications. DAMN! Wonder if Microsoft will honor all
the certifications I've got? You know all the ones Bill Gates to the time to
sign himself? LOL

No really Upgrade or your money back? Did you get these from a box of Coco
Puffs?

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer
> did you hear "Howard" <god@yahoo.com> say in news:e4$NOslAFHA.3264
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> > The cert has "Free Lifetime Upgrade or Money
> > Back" printed on the back.  Damn, I must ask for $$$ back.
>
> CRAP! mine has a stupid bar code, MCT2005, a UPC code and a part number
> on the back of my most recent one. I want a refund too....
>
> --
>  Neil MCNGP #30
> Visit www.mcngp.com for a money back garuntee

Relevant Pages

  • Re: All about AGLOCO
    ... On 12 Mar 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.security, in article ... Where do you think they get that money? ... Netware and current Microsoft certifications being great examples), ... Now that google is a public company, they must submit annual reports to ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Obtain Microsoft certs without exams (Pay after getting result)
    ... Look numbnut (that means you surecerts), all you are is an anu$-licking ... paying Bill for advertising space on the MSN website? ... certifications from M$ have become the laughingstock of the certification ... Your efforts to make money illegally have so devalued the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Now what?
    ... I do not believe the certifications prove very much. ... Show your appreciation by sending me money. ... I'm doing is moving me 'forward' in my life, ask people for advice that ... coming soon to a planet near you. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • RE: CISSP Question
    ... A point is that it can be cheap to run these certifications. ... creating any IT certs. ... That should have been an original cost at the ... And they nearly all cost money. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Now what?
    ... I do not believe the certifications prove very much. ... Show your appreciation by sending me money. ... doesn't solve the problem, and I'll indicate that I appreciate that advice, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)