Re: upgrade for mcse

From: Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) ((MCT)_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/25/05

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:24:26 -0500

Mine too. Guess the real certifications have this alleged guarantee. That
really sucks, I've spent years in this industry and worked my arse off just
to find out that after adding countless letters before and after my name I
may not be certified because I don't have anything more than a barcode and a
part number on my certifications. DAMN! Wonder if Microsoft will honor all
the certifications I've got? You know all the ones Bill Gates to the time to
sign himself? LOL

No really Upgrade or your money back? Did you get these from a box of Coco
Puffs?

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer