What's hot in the job market: messaging, security, or Server 2003?

From: Donald MCSE (MCSE_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/28/04

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:41:03 -0800

I am a Windows 2000 MCSE and am pondering whether to take two bridge exams
and get 2003 server certified, or taking one additional exam to get a
Messaging on Windows 2000 certification.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 2003 to XP only 2 Computers, 1 crossover Cable Problems
    ... Just to add to what Ace had to say which I agree with 100 percent. ... If you are studying for MCSE, get a full version of XP Pro - you will want to know ... If that is not possible for you, then use another evaluation edition of Windows 2003 ... > Microsoft Windows MVP - Active Directory ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Logon
    ... CCNA, MCSE 2000, MCSE 2003 + Security ... > 3) If a Windows Server 2003 is involved, this may also be an SMB-signing ...
  • Re: Information PC
    ... > Create an OU that the machines will be members of then create a policy for ... public access kiosk machine with Windows XP ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Server System: ... MCSE MCDBA ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 and ForestPrep Not Working
    ... MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ ... forestprep on one of our DCs that had Windows 2003R2SP2 on, ... of them had SP2 on and same issue. ... I am running Exchange ForestPrep from the Exchange CD on the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Active Directory and Exchange MCP book
    ... After 4 months of working in the real world and screwing things up when doing it the MCSE way and I quickly started learning the right ways to do things. ... Now I have people asking me to write books and speak about this stuff and I don't think I could pass the tests to save my life. ... In one company I worked for, some guy came in as an MCSE saying how much he knew about Windows, within a week he was off working on OS/2 full time because I didn't trust him working on Windows servers. ... There are some MCP/MCSE books specifically aimed at MCP/MCSE out there if you're not dissuaded. ...