What's hot in the job market: messaging, security, or Server 2003?

From: Donald MCSE (MCSE_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/28/04

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:41:03 -0800

I am a Windows 2000 MCSE and am pondering whether to take two bridge exams
and get 2003 server certified, or taking one additional exam to get a
Messaging on Windows 2000 certification.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 2003 to XP only 2 Computers, 1 crossover Cable Problems
    ... Just to add to what Ace had to say which I agree with 100 percent. ... If you are studying for MCSE, get a full version of XP Pro - you will want to know ... If that is not possible for you, then use another evaluation edition of Windows 2003 ... > Microsoft Windows MVP - Active Directory ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Logon
    ... CCNA, MCSE 2000, MCSE 2003 + Security ... > 3) If a Windows Server 2003 is involved, this may also be an SMB-signing ...
  • Re: Information PC
    ... > Create an OU that the machines will be members of then create a policy for ... public access kiosk machine with Windows XP ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Server System: ... MCSE MCDBA ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 and ForestPrep Not Working
    ... MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ ... forestprep on one of our DCs that had Windows 2003R2SP2 on, ... of them had SP2 on and same issue. ... I am running Exchange ForestPrep from the Exchange CD on the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: joe the "expert" (was Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE is just as safe as FireFox )
    ... have written here has particularly enhanced my concept of the the MCSE ... There are specific MVPs who certainly are cheerleaders but that has nothing ... in the world of Windows for how it works are not MCSE's. ... because he was traveling at the time and training Microsoft PSS folks. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)