Re: No longer an MCSE NT4

From: Tom Helms [MSFT] (thelms_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:12:49 -0700

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/faq.asp
Q. I was an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0. One of my elective exams, Exam 70-077:
Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Internet Information Server 3.0 and
Microsoft Index Server 1.1, was discontinued on June 30, 2000, and I did not
pass a current replacement exam before the June 30, 2001, deadline. Am I
still certified as an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0?

A. You are no longer certified as an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0. To be
certified as an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0, you must have met both the core and
elective requirements for NT 4.0. Exam 70-077 was discontinued in June 2000
as part of the Windows NT 3.51 exam discontinuations. If you did not meet
the upgrade requirements for Exam 70-077 by June 30, 2001, then you are no
longer certified on Windows NT 4.0. See Discontinuation of Exams for more
information.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please