RE: How to have C# Certification ?

Hi Priya,

I want to take the 70-316(C#) exam. Where or how do I take this exam?

"PriyaSekharan" wrote:

Hi,

I recently got certification in 70-316(c#).

It's very dificult to get through. You need to work hard i.e 12 to 16 hours
per a day. You have to quit your job and concentrate more.

I'm telling this from my experience.

"Jitendra is looking for c# certification" wrote:

Hi All,
I am working as a team leader for Medhasolutions ,Hyderabad. I looking for
certification in C# ..

Can any body advise me which is the best certification among all?
How to prepare for certification?
Can I write it directly by preparing or I do need to write dummy tests,get
confidence and go ahead?

  • Prep Courses for CSQA,CSTE,CSBA,CSPM,CMST,CMSQ,CAST,CASQ Certifications
    ... So as to prepare you thoroughly for the most prestigious certification ... in their role as a advisors to management. ... Software Professionals & Process Engineers ... About the QAI Exam: ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business Analyst.
    ... Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business ... thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams Conducted by ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business Analyst.
    ... Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business ... thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams Conducted by ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Re: Exam 70-305
    ... about people who want to better themselves at programming. ... > The fact that one 'strives' to pass an exam by using study preparations by ... > this point for going through Microsoft's own certification system. ... >> challenges to the developer. ...
  • Re: Ubuntu Certified Professionals
    ... Ubuntu certification has tremendous potential for Ubuntu as a whole ... and I feel it's important that the whole community is informed about ... to speak on this as I was on the team developing the exam. ...
    (Ubuntu)