RE: How to have C# Certification ?

Hi Priya,

I want to take the 70-316(C#) exam. Where or how do I take this exam?

"PriyaSekharan" wrote:

Hi,

I recently got certification in 70-316(c#).

It's very dificult to get through. You need to work hard i.e 12 to 16 hours
per a day. You have to quit your job and concentrate more.

I'm telling this from my experience.

"Jitendra is looking for c# certification" wrote:

Hi All,
I am working as a team leader for Medhasolutions ,Hyderabad. I looking for
certification in C# ..

Can any body advise me which is the best certification among all?
How to prepare for certification?
Can I write it directly by preparing or I do need to write dummy tests,get
confidence and go ahead?

.