Re: Am I eligible for MCPD or any other certification by microsoft?

You need to take the MCTS certification first.
http://vishaljoshi.blogspot.com/2006/04/dynamics-of-vs-2005-upgrade-exams.html

<chitreshkakwani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

I'm a student pursuing Bachelor of Engineering course . I'm interested
to get certified by microsoft specifically for development in VB.NET
but I'm not able to figure out whether I'm eligible to take the
certification exams or not . The certification website also does not
clearly specifies the eligibility as far as I know.

So if anybody is equipped with any related information please be kind
to help me out of this.

Thanks

.