Re: MCPD Question

Did you know there is now a microsoft.public.cert.developer.mcpd newsgroup.

I believe what you understand is true.

See if this helps:

http://vishaljoshi.blogspot.com/2006/04/dynamics-of-vs-2005-upgrade-exams.html

Regards
Simon.

"SuperCoder" <dontspam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Someone in this newsgroup told me that MCPD Enterprise comprises of MCPD
web and MCPD Windows.

But I didnt find any info about it on MS website. Can anyone give me the
link to that.

  • Re: MCPD Question
    ... web and MCPD Windows. ... But I didnt find any info about it on MS website. ... 547 and 548 not req? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: BBC Lowers licence fee demand
    ... Why would a newsgroup's website have a forum? ... The newsgroup doesn't have a website. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: SQL server table connection
    ... Thanks for info. Does the newsgroup you mentioned is the same website as ... I didnt know if this topic is about ADP. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)
  • Re: BBC Lowers licence fee demand
    ... Why would a newsgroup's website have a forum? ... The newsgroup doesn't have a website. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • MCPD Question