Re: Ebooks for MSCD

Sekhon wrote:
please send me ebooks & dumps for the followig exams:-

70-315
70-316
70-320
70-300
70-229

Thanx in advance

Before I report this idiot to Microsoft has anyone else already done
it?

You post from a Microsoft discussion group (which you must have
registered for) asking for pirated material and braindumps. Go buy the
books and learn some skill rather than trying to get it for free.

Neil

  • Re: Vista complaints
    ... You think Longhorn ... So you admit that Microsoft lied. ... after XP was released is an idiot. ... I said that Microsoft were idiots if they believed any roadmap that had ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: 0x80248015 update error
    ... My goodness, you are an idiot. ... I can still pay my bills without the assistance of Microsoft, ... MS should tell folks who to vote for, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Vista complaints
    ... either an idiot or an anti-MS fanboy creating unrealistic expectations ... You think Longhorn ... So you admit that Microsoft lied. ... after XP was released is an idiot. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Microsoft thinks we are stupid
    ... Years of experience successfully dealing with the mass consumer ... >> Whenever a business targets the mass consumer market it has no choice ... Microsoft comes out with a stripped ... No idiot balloons. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)