Re: 70-554 - skills measured by exam are incorrect!

Vishal,

Please take a look at

Why "Implement filters in a Web service application" and "Send the
attachements from a Web service application" are under WSE 3.0

How should I interpret this? Will the be WSE 2.0 and WSE 3.0?

"Vishal R Joshi [MSFT]" <vijoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hey Stan,
Thanks for this good feedback... The exam should focus on WSE 3.0 only
and not only WSE 2.0... Did you find questions on DIME and other WSE 2.0
stuff on the exam or was it just in preparation guide at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-529.asp ??

Vishal R Joshi
Product Planner - Technical | Developer & Database Certifications |
Microsoft
http://www.vishaljoshi.blogspot.com

"Stan" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In the WSE 3.0 Section:

Implement filters in a Web service application
.. Add a filter
.. Remove a filter

and

Implement WSE SOAP messaging
Send the attachments from a Web service application

There are no filters in WSE 3.0. There were in WSE 2.0 but were replaced
by custom policy assertions.

Similar, DIME attachments in WSE 2.0 were replaced by MTOM!

These questions shouldn't even be included in WSE 3.0, unless the whole
section is for WSE 2.0...

  • Re: DIME attachments problem
    ... >> I have in web service which receives WSE DIME attachments as byte arrays, ...
  • Re: DIME attachments problem
    ... >> I have in web service which receives WSE DIME attachments as byte arrays, ...
  • Thinking about the WSE DIME ? URGENT !
    ... file to the server hosting the Web service. ... I want to use WSE DIME Attachments.. ... how can I achieve Chunking in my application is it inbuilt ...
  • Migration issue with WSE 2.0 to WSE 3.0
    ... Is there any way we can apply a policy to a web service without using ... In WSE 2.0, the <filters> element in web.config file was enough to apply ...
  • Re: Modifying the http/soap/xml after WS has created it, before it
    ... Here's a link to the WSE documentation that talk specifically about adding ... filters. ... > been produced but before it is send to client. ... >>> Anders ...