Re: 70-340 exam material

November 17, 2005

The MS Press Training Kit for the security exam is EXCELLENT!!!! The best
TK they have created yet.... :-)))))))) Highly recommend it! (BTW, it is
MUUUUCCCHH better usual among the MSPress TKs!)

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
Static IP

"Mok" <marc.cueto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I've done the 70-315 and 70-320 exams and for both exams I've used the
> Que books written by Kalani. I plan to do the 70-340 exam and was
> wondering, is there a one-stop book that I can study from for the exam?

  • Re: 70-305 Question
    ... I would definitely go ahead with the MCAD on 1.1. ... > the web service/remoting/window services exam. ... >> where in the book the objectives are gone over. ... >> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: 70-316 passed
    ... I bought it while starting out and it was invaluable for the exam. ... >> Then just check off the objectives one by one, ... >> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ... >> Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/ ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Advise on next exam ????
    ... I actually found the security one to be the easiest of them all - had ... Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ... How hard do you feel that security exam compare to other? ... Aplication security or SQL Server ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Advise on next exam ????
    ... I actually found the security one to be the easiest of them all - ... Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ... How hard do you feel that security exam compare to other? ... Aplication security or SQL Server ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Advise on next exam ????
    ... I actually found the security one to be the easiest of them all - ... the exam appears to concentrate on 1 or 2 subjects, ... Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ... Aplication security or SQL Server ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)