Setting up Web Server for ASP.NET Web Service Project

Hi,
I am preparing for 70-315 (Developing and Implementing Web Apps with
C#).I have never worked with ASP.NET and related technologies so the
question I have is very basic:
I am working on Windows XP Home Edition and I understand that I dont
have and will not be able to install IIS. I Googled on web hosts that
support .NET web
applications, and got a lot of companies that do so. My Questions are:

1) What Technologies should I look for when purchasing web hosts.
Please keep in mind that it should support requirements used in MCSD
exams

2) Any recommendation for web host.

Thanks in Advance

.