Re: Passed 70-305

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (._at_)
Date: 02/04/05

Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:19:46 +0000

>Those of us that do memorize all this don't need the docs or the help
>system.

Being able to solve business problems with what you have 'memorized'
is a different matter though. This is where the action's at (and the
money, never forget that), it's certainly not at being able to
reciting the dribble from a question and answer session. I remember
unix bods who thought it real cool, to be able to list [backwards] the
cron parameters; still I always through 'em a dime when I walk pass
them in the gutter.

Anyway, my argument is not about a book, its about a process which
allows people to become 'certified' without understanding the subject
matter. Having a good memory does not equate to knowledge and
understand in *any* given field.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3