Re: Comparing 70-320

From: AndrewAussie (AndrewAussie_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/07/04

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:41:05 -0800

The breadth of this topic is quite large (ASP.NET/IIS, COM/COM+, Inperop, WS,
Remoting, ADO.NET, XML/DOM) and the depth required is deep. So I feel more
comfortable with a single focused topic (315 or 316) at least there is a
common thread linking the technologies together making it easier to study.
This is going to be a challenge.