Re: How important is GPA in getting a Job

From: steve (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/11/04

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:45:33 -0800

Surely showing your skills on a .Net site would be more
beneficial?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Programming skills for Pen Testers
    ... If as a pen testing consultant I wish like to build a library of "good" exploits over time I would like to at least have the skills to proof read and possibly even fix publicly available but iffy exploit code or tweak my favourite open source security tool to suit a variety of different scenarios. ... Are we talking "Vulnerability Research' or Pen. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Programming skills for Pen Testers
    ... If you are looking to customise the tools than the answer is simple, ... Programming skills for Pen Testers ... Are we talking "Vulnerability Research' or Pen. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • they hire tour managers
    ... (Association of Canadian Travel Agencies) ... Website & Software Outbound Sales Representative (eCanadaTravel ... Excellent verbal and written communication skills ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • they hire people
    ... (Association of Canadian Travel Agencies) ... Website & Software Outbound Sales Representative (eCanadaTravel ... Excellent verbal and written communication skills ...
    (soc.culture.taiwan)
  • hi
    ... Website & Software Outbound Sales Representative (eCanadaTravel ... Excellent verbal and written communication skills ... Good customer service skills ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)