Re: 70-300 .Net Solution Architect

From: Saga (antiSpam_at_somewhere.com)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:28:37 -0500

I am preparing for this exam, but my tight schedule will
probably not allow me to be ready as fast as others. I
plan on reading a few books, creating a mock scenario
and taking a few practice exams.

To find books, goto www.amazon.com and search for
70-300. To find resources I will go to Google.com and
also search using 70-300 and some other keywords
related to this exam that I'll get from the book(s) that
I read.

Good luck!
Saga

"Mustafeena" <mustafeena@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Please let me know if there are free online resources &
> books for this exam. Is it easy to pass if am new
> to .NET? Roughly how long should I prepare? Experts can
> reply me. Thanks mustafeena@yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Question on which books to study with?
    ... I have found the Microsoft Curriculum excellent for the test objectives, and you may have luch there. ... Using the books to study the material where I was weak. ... > about shadow copies and dymanic disks, which may not even be on the> exam. ... >>> I've read bad opinions about the microsoft self paced training kit ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Just passed 70-320 - and here is my feedback
    ... i previously took the c# web apps one, ... the books and not doing any practical devleopment work .. ... my method for passing this exam was ... and didnt have a proper strategy first time through) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Classroom vs Self Study
    ... your home lab. ... Most of the exam books have work along labs. ... excellent job of teaching you Windows 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Good book for 70-300
    ... should read them after completing Main books, ... exam as they contain important points/topics in a condensed manner. ... Right now I'm reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: theoretical PPL material
    ... >>I'm looking to get the PPL coursework. ... What is the cheapest I can get>>it for, or is anybody trying to get rid of second hand? ... > The Trevor Thom books are probably the standard thing to get; the CAA> exam material uses terminology which is based on the way these books> are written - or vice versa; it doesn't really matter but a lot of the> stuff is playing with words so you need the "right" study material. ...
    (uk.rec.aviation)