Re: Start with which Exam

From: Saga (antiSpam_at_somewhere.com)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:24:09 -0500

I just plan on following the number scheme, 300, 305,
306 and 310. I am following the VB track, so adjust
accordingly for the C# track. The only one that seems
to be outside the numbering scheme is 70-229. I don't know
if I should take it before of after the 305/6/10 exams.

Good luck
Saga

"mustafa" <mustafeena@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys/gals. If anyone is going to prepare for MCSD.NET
> then we can prepare together. Can Anyone tell me which
> exam should I take first & which exam would be the
> easiest of all for a person who's new to .NET.
> Thanks
> Mustafa (mustafeena@yahoo.com)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Interested in _REAL_ Ham Radio? (As opposed to Complete Buffoonery (CB)?) Heres the FAQ for you!
    ... he can do the exams and assessments at. ... he could have found the same venue himself. ... more of them than under the old C&G scheme. ... Some locals drove 70+ miles to ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: cramsession.com?
    ... Do MS have a product roadmap for their workstation family like they do for ... I'd like to see when they plan to release the next version of Windows to ... so gaining 2003 experience is much more difficult. ... >> match the exams you prep for to that goal. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Help me
    ... But I have 2 exams left, I plan to ... I am currently reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, ... BTW, howz your MCSD prep. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Fun and games in Tescos :-)
    ... went along with my friend who was dating the bands singer. ... She had to really persuade me it was a good plan as I had exams to revise for. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Question for MCNGP who flame others....
    ... > I wont bother to mention the exams I plan to take this year. ... > have 10 or so on the schedule.. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)