Re: MSF anyone?

From: Cristian Lefter (nospam_CristianLefter_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/24/04

    Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:22:32 +0300

    Please see the dedicated group microsoft.public.msf
    - Cristian

    "S.Y. Paul Lai" <syplai@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It counts as an elective for both MCSE and MCSD.
    >
    > Most ppl who took the beta exam are MCTs, or MSF
    > practitioners working for Microsoft Certified Partners.
    > They need to pass that exam for their job, or for
    > their company. They are already MCSE or MCSD.
    >

    > --
    >
    > S.Y.P. Lai
    > MCP+SB, MCDST
    >

    > "Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com>
    >> Yes it will replace it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Jose Luis Manners
    >> http://ireflect.blogspot.com/
    >>
    >> "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca sers feliz."
    >> Cristbal Coln
    >>
    >> <Eric> wrote in message news:ON$Mu0aoEHA.648@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

    >> > I guess that will replace the 70-300,
    >> >
    >> > Eric

    • Re: MSF anyone?
      ... > Most ppl who took the beta exam are MCTs, ... They are already MCSE or MCSD. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • Re: MSF anyone?
      ... It counts as an elective for both MCSE and MCSD. ... Most ppl who took the beta exam are MCTs, ... >> Jose Luis Manners wrote: ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • Re: MSF anyone?
      ... It counts as an elective for both MCSE and MCSD. ... Most ppl who took the beta exam are MCTs, ... >> Jose Luis Manners wrote: ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: Need specific from Microsoft on certs
      ... > I would like to finish the MCSE, ... > towards a MCSD or MCAD or MCDBA. ... > could help with or towards the certification ... > choice of taking tests xxx-xxx, ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: Need specific from Microsoft on certs
      ... >> I would like to finish the MCSE, the 2 electives that I ... >> towards a MCSD or MCAD or MCDBA. ... >> could help with or towards the certification ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)