Re: MCSD 2005 Certification

Eric
Date: 09/23/04

    Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:36:02 -0700

    Jose Luis Manners wrote:

    > so you think one will better off taking 70-316 right now, since the
    > biggest change is in ASP.NET which will cause 70-315 to change?

    There have been the least number of changes in Windows Forms, but the
    IDE itself has some changes that affect the way you write Windows Forms
    programs.

    I think you should take the test you are the most prepared for. And do
    what you can without worrying about the future.

    After the dust settles on the VS 2005 rollout, they may just have 1
    upgrade test to cover all of the areas.

    It's too far away to worry about it now. Do whatever you can do to help
    your career right now.

    Eric

    • Re: MCSD 2005 Certification
      ... Jose Luis Manners ... "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz." ... > IDE itself has some changes that affect the way you write Windows Forms ... > upgrade test to cover all of the areas. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: Is PC compatible for windows XP???
      ... the MS upgrade test ... The people think the Constitution protects their rights; But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome. ... |> upgradable from windows ME to windows XP? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Installed Windows XP and half my computer died.
      ... I tried the upgrade test and I've got it all ... currently up-to-dae drivers and everything with Windows ... I think I will try reinstalling everything, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)